A Successful First Camping Trip

A Successful First Camping Trip

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I love the things I see during the day. As I walked into the kitchen from my office I hear Ella say to Vance, "Shhhh. We don't want her to see us." I look over & this is what I saw. I love the way little kids hide. They are so visible it is too funny. After I acknowledged that I saw them Ella was okay if they made noise. So while I cooked supper she "read" Vance a story from the magazine about a baby. I was going to stop & write down exactly what she was saying but of course I got distracted & didn't remember like I thought I would. I do believe the story had bits & pieces of books we've read & TV movies she has seen with the central character being a baby. I was surprised but she held Vance's attention for quite a while.
I'm not one to rush life but I am curious what her strengths will be and what she will love doing in life. I do pray that God will help us show both of them how to use their gifts & talents to honor Him.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love this picture! Ella is so sweet and what a great big sister she is! :) we miss you guys

    ReplyDelete