
My husband has been out of town for a few days for work. The moment he got home Vance woke up crying. We let him cry for a few minutes to see if he would stop on his own & go back to sleep. It hadn't been long when my husband said, "Want me to go in there?" Really? He just walked in the door from a very long day & he was volunteering to go take care of our crying baby. I think he missed his son and wanted to hold him. As soon as we felt Vance wasn't going to go back to sleep on his own he went back to his room to take care of him. Then in the middle of the night Ella was at her door crying out with a weird panic cry. Who do you think jumped out of bed to get her? My wonderful husband. I just woke up a few minutes ago, looked in the monitor and he is sound asleep in the bed with her. I don't know who is luckier, my kids or me. I am truly blessed to have a husband who wants to help me out & give me a break when he can. (Besides he does know how cranky I can get when I don't get a full night's sleep.) My kids are also blessed to have a daddy that loves them whole-heartedly and longs to spend time with them.
I thank God for the family He has given me!
Those kiddos sure are blessed having such an amazing daddy. He works hard to take care of your family and to help you out. They also have an amazing mommy that sacrifices all day long for their well-being :).
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are blogging again. I LOVE IT!!!